I Love the World (Boom-de-yada) // Dragon Age
- Alistair:I love the Wardens
- Leliana:I love new shoes to buy
- Sten:Anan esaam Qun!
- Morrigan:I love it when they die
- Wynne:I love the whole world
- Zevran:And all its whorehouses
- Chorus:Boom-de-yada, boom-de-yada (x2)
- Velanna:I hate the shemlen
- Oghren:I love real dirty things
- Justice:I hate injustice!
- Nathaniel:No. Not going to sing
- Sigurn:I love the whole world
- Anders:Except for templar scum!
- Chrous:Boom-de-yada, boom-de-yada (x2)
- Varric:I love adventures
- Merrill:I love antiquities
- Fenris:I hate all mages!
- Isabela:I love the mighty seas
- Sebastian:I love the whole world
- Aveline:In all its craziness
- Chrous:Boom-de-yada, boom-de-yada (x4)
By KnightJJ [tumblr | deviantart | store]
I was going through my art folder and found this.
What if the tumblr logo was in comic sans?
Like it went from
Reblog it and look at your blog!
Holy shit go look
Today’s been a lazy day. The child is out of school and we’re watching TV, playing games, eating pizza, and enjoying his first day of Summer break. So out of curiousity, does anyone here play Rift, if so, what server? I’m on deepwood, I’ve got defiant and guardian characters. Now I’m gonna go play some more Tomb Raider or maybe even some Skyrim
OFFICIAL Everything Has Changed - Taylor Swift feat. Ed Sheeran
HEEE!!!! It’s adorable!!!
she looks exactly like her dad!
Im not crying its my allergies. Im allergic to childhood pains
I’M ACTUALLY CRYING
She’s so pretty, Steve would have been very proud of her
(Source: oliviatheelf, via bedroomblogger)
REBLOG IF I CAN BE YOUR FRIEND.
& message you without being judged.
You totally can :)
I can’t wait.
Must have now!
(Source: gracefulshores, via blindingechoes)
Danny’s father is practicing hosting a Dinner Party, which means I have to go out and be social with the in laws which really freaks me out and I don’t care if there is BBQ, I just wanna hide away!
Sims and random stuff that I find interesting. I'm just your average thirty something with too much free time on their hands.